Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I Am Fat

I am fat, not the kind of "fat" reserved for celebrities like Chritina Hendricks and Kate Upton. I'd probably become a nudist if I looked like one of them.  I'm talking obese, portly, large, hefty, rotund, bovine, heavy, corpulent.  Are you getting the idea now?  If not let me elaborate.

If I were a triangle, I'd be obtuse.

If I were a planet, I'd be Saturn. 

If I were an aquatic animal, I'd be a manatee. 

I'm guessing by now you understand what I mean by fat. 

So why this declaration?  Because, I absolutely hate, loathe, detest being fat, and yet I have had no success in losing the weight and keeping it off. I want this blog to be a place where I can share funny stories of my past attempts at losing weight, and where I can track my progress as I try to best obesity. 

Wish me luck, and I welcome you on my journey! 















No comments:

Post a Comment