Wednesday, October 16, 2013

30 Day Challenge!

Alright, I've decided to start a 30 day challenge to really kick off my weight loss. For this challenge I plan on following a few guidelines, but I will under no circumstances be following any particular diet plan. This is my challenge to do my way. My goal is to eat healthily, workout regularly, and see just how much weight I can lose in 30 days.

The guidelines I plan to follow:

1) Eat a healthy well balanced gluten free diet.  I will explain why I'm going gluten free in a later post.

2) Do some form of exercise for at least one hour every day.  I plan to vary my workouts between yoga, weight lifting, circuit training, and cardio.

3) Drink a minimum of a half gallon of water per day.

*Since this is my plan, I reserve the right to change and/or alter these guidelines at any time.*

Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment